Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference and work in a non-profit? Would you like to be a part of an ambitious and international organisation on the cutting edge of science? Then this position might be right up your alley.
The EBMT is a non-profit medical and scientific organisation which hosts a unique patient registry providing a pool of data to perform studies and assess new trends.
Save and improve the lives of patients with blood-related disorders.
Perform data management for prospective and commercially funded clinical studies.
Work under the general direction of the Clinical Study Lead and/or Data Manager Lead.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
The main responsibilities are:
• Develop and manage systems/tools to organise, collect, enter, clean, report, and monitor large amounts of complex clinical data.
• Prepare, interpret, analyse, and visualize complex data.
• Ensure data quality and completeness by performing data quality checks.
• Review (and generate) study reports, abstracts/manuscripts before submission in collaboration with Marketing Authorisation Holders (MAHs), investigators, statistician and others
• Integrate data from several sources.
• Perform verifications of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures.
• Contribute to the optimisation of data processes within the Clinical Study Unit.
The other responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain all documents and procedures related to the data management aspects of studies in accordance with applicable legislations, regulations and standard operating procedures.
• Instruct and provide guidance to less experienced staff and data entry clerks.
• Participate in meetings with internal study team and/or external clients.
• Support EBMT Registry staff with the development of Registry data collection forms. May test new software and participate in approval and release process for new software.
• Review study proposals/protocols, conduct feasibility studies and assessing potential bottlenecks for study conduct.
• Based on the study protocol, apply practical understanding of the data and data processing methods.
• Create data requests/CRF or surveys. Coordinate data collection with centres, assist with data entry when needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS (once probation period is over)