Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference and work in a non-profit? Would you like to be a part of an ambitious and international organisation on the cutting edge of science? Then this position might be right up your alley.
The EBMT is a non-profit medical and scientific organisation which hosts a unique patient registry providing a pool of data to perform studies and assess new trends.
Save and improve the lives of patients with blood-related disorders.
Perform data management for prospective and commercially funded clinical studies.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Build an e-CRF in EDC: create a CRF, prepare the related documentation, including UAT. Participate in testing the system and the underlying database.
- Develop and manage systems/tools to organise, collect, enter, clean, report, and monitor large amounts of complex clinical data.
- Extract, analyse, and interpret data. Prepare high quality datasets and reports.
- Contribute to manuscripts for publication in collaboration with Marketing Authorisation Holders (MAHs), investigators, statistician and others.
- Develop and maintain all documents and procedures related to the data management aspects of studies in accordance with applicable legislations, regulations and standard operating procedures.