Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference and work in a non-profit? Would you like to be a part of an ambitious and international organisation on the cutting edge of science? Then this position might be right up your alley.
The EBMT is a non-profit medical and scientific organisation which hosts a unique patient registry providing a pool of data to perform studies and assess new trends.
Save and improve the lives of patients with blood-related disorders.
New position. Post-holder will lead and launch project execution with other beneficiaries and coordinate overall administration of EU funded projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Act as the intermediary for all communications between the consortium and the granting authority inlcuding submitting: pre-financing guarantees to the granting authority, request and review documents, verify their quality and completeness, submit deliverables and reports, inform about payments made)
- Distribute payments received from the granting authority to the other beneficiaries
- Implement quality procedures for the project
- Gather, monitor and consolidate content for periodical reports
- Prepare, manage and coordinate the project’s financial checks
- Administer project resources including budget-related issues
- Handle outstanding administrative issues like contract amendments
- Consolidate the project’s deliverables and reports, and maintain quality assurance
- Oversee the provision of a project management electronic platform
- Lead on the successful implementation of all EU programme deliverables by ensuring high-quality project targets within the contracted timeframe and budget
- Plan project activities to ensure detailed project implementation plans are in place, understood by team members and effectively implemented as scheduled
- Track progress against programme objectives, ensuring full completion as per programme work plans
- Ensure effective systems to monitor and evaluate the quality of project delivery are in place
- Develop and oversee implementation of comprehensive and cost-effective project visibility and communication strategies, reaching out all project stakeholders
- Ensure quality reporting of project achievements and documenting of best practices and lessons learnt in the course of implementation
- Work closely with related departments (Finance and ΙΤ) to ensure adequate support is provided