Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference and work in a non-profit? Would you like to be a part of an ambitious and international organisation on the cutting edge of science? Then this position might be right up your alley.
The EBMT is a non-profit medical and scientific organisation which hosts a unique patient registry providing a pool of data to perform studies and assess new trends.
Save and improve the lives of patients with blood-related disorders.
Manage all functions relating to the EBMT Registry, by providing leadership, knowledge, initiative and strategy to the Registry unit and the wider organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Lead the transition from the existing Promise database to a new EBMT Registry. Supervise maintenance strategy is correct and well implemented.
- Supervision of database design and management, implement changes, accommodate adjustments, including incorporation of new indications or therapies.
- Supervise and lead the coordination of data submission and data quality from EBMT sites/centers, including documentation and training provision of all database users.
- Liaison together with the Clinical Research Director, on specific subjects about the Registry, with EBMT Board, Executive Director, Working Parties, Data Offices, Clinical Study Unit, Definitions Group, Partner Societies and national registries.
- Develop comprehensive programme of education and training for Registry users.
- Supporting complex and concurrent research initiatives.
- Operational Management in the Registry Unit, managing Registry budget, planning of Human resources, lead, support and motivate the team, perform staff appraisals, identify training and development needs, approve annual leaves, etc.
- Accountable to the Clinical Research Director while leading the Registry Strategy.