Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference and work in a non-profit? Would you like to be a part of an ambitious and international organisation on the cutting edge of science? Then this position might be right up your alley.
The EBMT is a non-profit medical and scientific organisation which hosts a unique patient registry providing a pool of data to perform studies and assess new trends.
Save and improve the lives of patients with blood-related disorders.
Independently write statistical analysis plans, analyse data, and reports results.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Work with investigators on study proposal/ protocol development and writing manuscripts.
- Take the statistical lead in studies and projects related to collaborations on topics including statistical software, and evaluation of methods.
- Develop tools for implementing new statistical methods using commercial and open source statistical software (SPSS, R).
- Interaction with data management staff in design and quality checking of study databases.
- Provide statistical support in the areas of study design and proposal development, perform complex calculations, analysis, planning, protocol/synopsis writing, questionnaires' elaboration (together with principal investigator and study coordinator), and statistical analysis programming.
- Provide guidance to clinical investigators on design, analysis and interpretation of the results.
- Serve as content expert, supervising other biostatisticians. May in addition serve as technical referent for them.
- Write the results and statistical methods for abstract and publication in peer-reviewed journal.
- Presentation of results in scientific congresses.