Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference and work in a non-profit? Would you like to be a part of an ambitious and international organisation on the cutting edge of science? Then this position might be right up your alley.
The EBMT is a non-profit medical and scientific organisation which hosts a unique patient registry providing a pool of data to perform studies and assess new trends.
Save and improve the lives of patients with blood-related disorders.
Contribute to the development of systems/tools to manage and monitor data collection.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage and analyse large amounts of predominantly clinical data including the preparation of high-quality datasets, reports and contribute to manuscripts for publication under the direction of senior staff.
- Review study proposals/protocols, conduct feasibility studies, assessing availability of data, need for additional data collection requirements and potential bottlenecks for study conduct.
- Create data requests or surveys and coordinate data collection with centers.
- When needed generate queries and work with centers, and/or investigators and other data providers to discuss, clarify and resolve data ambiguities, inconsistencies.
- Data processing and statistical analysis.
- Contribute to the review of abstracts/manuscript before submission.